Friday, November 22, 2013

Stop Telling Me The Problem Is With THEM!

I recently dropped someone from my social media accounts.  I did so because I was tired of hearing about "THEM."

To read these posts, this person believed that the problem is totally and completely with them. They are so wrong. They have no sense about them. They can't do anything right. They should be subjected to any of a number of punishments, retributions and consequences. If we didn't have them to contend with, the world would be a much better place.

I gave this contact more than enough time to talk about what they were doing right, how to possibly chance for the better and what the rewards would be from such actions.

I finally concluded that after several hundred posts over the past several months, I was better off with out them.